Minor features and bug fixes
- The invoice text on the ticket will now not be set as description for the time article on the corresponding work order.
- Globally shared notes from Sales and Credit are now visible in Contract.
- In Credit, there is new functionality for splitting assets on a deal into several rows. If an asset row has a quantity greater than 1, clicking the Split rows button will create one new row per asset. Any consumables or accessories will be carried over to the new rows as well.
- Deals that need attestation are now visible in the task list for sales managers.
- Previously it was not possible to open leads that had no customer, this has now been fixed so that those leads can be opened.
- Added zip code and city to the location on the ticket list page.
- When adding new assets to active agreements it is now possible to create installation and configuration jobs in Flinker Helpdesk from the agreement page.
- Changed the label of the field “Marks” to “Tags” on Agreement, Asset and Ticket pages.
- It’s now possible to set if articles added to tickets should be invoiced, and from which warehouse the articles should be picked.
- Added customer reference to ticket. It will default from the customer reference on the asset, agreement or customer account, depending on what is applicable, but can be overridden on ticket level.
Stay In Touch